Aspect Eco Homes are proud to offer for sale 3 high quality, high quality, high specification sustainable new, low energy homes on this prestigeous site at Tonna, Neath. The site is situated only 30m or so away from the River Neath and close to both the A465 and M4, bringing Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Ammanford and Brecon in to Commuting distance.
Offering spacious, well designed and well thought out, with choices of standard finishes and many bespoke options available, these new homes can also boast their sustainability credentials by offering high levels of insulation (both thermal and sound) and, due to the methods of construction used, high levels of airtightness. The homes also compliant with most "Lifetime Homes" requirements, ensuring that they can change to suit the needs of the owners over their lifetimes", which are constructed using many sustainable and recyclable materials, reducing their carbopn footprints, both during their construction and throughout their lifespan.
All three homes on this development offer very spacious accomodation over three floors comprising, on the ground floor a sun lobby, shower room, family room, open plan living, dining and kitchen area and a utility room. On the second floor there are 5 good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms, plus a sitting area adjacent to the stairwell. The third floor offers a second sitting area adjacent to the stairwell plusa very large room which would be suitable for a variety of uses
Plans of each floor are shown above and room measurements listed below.
- The external finish of each house is a mixture of attractive high quality, pre treated / pre finished cedar cladding and render.
- The internal specs are detailed on the "Specification" pages
Landscaping / driveways:
Plots 1 and 2 have garages (a garage on plt three may be an option, please ask for details if this is something you would be interested in)
All plots include a garden shed
Driveways are finished in porous block paving (a system which aids natural drainage)
Each plot has its own fenced recycling area
Each garden has a landscaping scheme designed for it (included in the purchase price)
Lawn areas are turfed
Each new home includes a rainwater harvesting system
Boundaries are fenced with 1.8m high timber fencing
The site will be fully landscaped, with log faced retaining walls to various locations, which together with the abundance of surrounding natural trees, will create a natural "woodland" feel to the development on completion.
To learn more about the standard specifications, the options available to you as buyers, the sustainability credentials of our new homes, prices etc please take a look through the rest of the site.
Rooms (house designs vary / room sizes approx)
- Living area: 6.87m x 3.91m (22.6" x 12'10")
- Dining area: 3.82m x 3.37m (12'7" x 11'1")
- Kitchen area: 4.92m x 3.82m (16'3" x 12'7")
- Family room: 4.06m x 3.24m (13'4" x 10'7")
- Utility: 4.92m x 1.77m (16'3" x 5'8")
- Shower room (max): 2.50m x 1.94m (8'3" x 6'5")
- Hall / Sitting 1 (max): 5.61m x 3.47m (18'6" x 1'5")
- Bed 1: 5.04m x 3.80m (16'7" x 12'6")
- En Suite: 3.81m x 3.80m (12'7") x 12'6")
- Bed 2: 3.70m x 3.20m (12'2" x 10'6")
- Bed 3: 3.81m x 3.39m (12'7" x 11'1")
- Bed 4: 3.81m x 2.82m (12'7" x 9'3")
- Bed 5: 3.70m x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9")
- En Suite 2: 3.70m x 0.94m (12'2" x 3'2")
- Bathroom (max): 3.85m x 2.15m (12'8" x 7'1")
- Landing / sitting area2 (max): 4.9m x 3.6m (16'2" x 11'9")
- Bed 6 / "open use" area: 10.26m x 4.1m (33'9" x 13'6")
- Landing / sitting area 3 (max): 5.53m x 3.89m ( 18'3" x '9")
Garage: Detached garage included with plots 1 & 2