Off New Street, Pantygog, Bridgend, Bridgend County. CF32 8DP
- Street View
- Attention All Builders and developers!!!
- Large building plot with Full Planning granted and road upgrade completed.
- Planning for a 1500 sq ft 2 storey detached house
- 6.5 miles approx. from Jct 36 M4 and major retail outlets
- 1 mile from Village centre. Leisure centre, supermarket, school etc
- All mains services on site and ready to connect
- Open to offers
- Call our Bridgend Office for more details.
- Additional information
- Renovation No
ATTENTION BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS!!!
LARGE BUILDING PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING FOR A DETACHED HOUSE WITH approx 1500 sq Ft OF ACCOMMODATION.
STUNNING SOUTHERLY VIEWS OVER WOODLANDS, RIVER & CYCLE TRACK.
A SEMI RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE GARW VALLEY. 1 MILE FROM SUPERMARKET, SCHOOLS & LEISURE CENTRE.
Situated within a popular, select development known as Stable Lane currently having 4 other stone and cedar fronted homes. The building of this home will complete the development and is ready for construction. (New road upgrade now complete) Ideal location for families, retirement, or even as a weekend / holiday home.
Approximately 6.5 miles from the M4 @ Jct 36 and Major Shopping outlets at McArthur Glenn designer outlet.
The cycle track nearby leads to lakes to the North and Bryngarw Country Park to the South . Children`s play area and the Garw River are literally at the bottom of the garden.
All mains services are currently on site and ready for connection.
For more details please contact our Bridgend Office.
Strictly by appointment with Peter Morgan Estate Agents. Please telephone 01656 667100.
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
This information is not currently available.