95 Cwrt Coed Parc, Maesteg, Maesteg, Bridgend County. CF34 9DR
- Street View
- Potential building land
- Lapsed outline planning for 1 dwelling
- Views across the Llynfi valley
- Popular & convenient location
- Situated on a commanding infill plot
- Lapsed planning documents available
POTENTIAL BUILDING LAND WITH LAPSED OUTLINE PLANNING FOR A DETACHED DWELLING.
Situated on a commanding infill plot with views across the Llynfi valley. Offering a rare opportunity to self build your own home or to develop as a building project.
Cwrt Coed Parc is a popular location and is situated in an elevated position within ½ mile of Maesteg Town Centre. Convenient for rail and bus links, local schools and amenities.
The Freehold plot was previously granted outline planning with 3 conditions as follows
1. Restricted to 1 dwelling
2. Private access driveway requires completing prior to commencement of building.
3. Drainage scheme to be approved and implemented prior to occupation.
The lapsed planning documents are available and can be emailed on request.
Planning reference number P/09/483/OUT
The buyer will be responsible for applying for the re instatement of the lapsed planning in line with their individual requirements.
There is evidence of a small amount of Japanese knotweed present which will need to be treated.
Strictly by appointment with Peter Morgan Estate Agents. Please telephone 01656 667100.
For personal mortgage advice contact our whole of market Financial Adviser Clive Williams on 0330 056 3555.
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
This information is not currently available.