Cwrt Coed Parc, Maesteg, Bridgend County. CF34 9DR
- Street View
- Large building plot with imminent planning permission
- Detached house with a 100m2 max footprint
- Popular location within a modern housing development
- Freehold. All mains services available
- Ideal self build or building project
- 1/2 mile from Town Centre
- Convenient for schools, public transport & amenties
- Section 106 agreement agreed. Will be concluded by current owner
- Please get in touch for more information
LARGE BUILDING PLOT WITH IMMINENT OUTLINE PLANNING FOR DETACHED HOUSE WITH A MAXIMUM OF 100M2 FOOTPRINT PLUS GARAGE.
We are advised that outline planning permission is imminent subject to the signing of an agreed section 106 retaining land to the rear as public amenity space. Soon to be finalised. The current owner will be responsible for completing the Section 106. An opportunity to purchase a self build plot considered to be suitable for owner occupation or as a building project.
Cwrt Coed Parc is a modern housing development in a popular and convenient location within the Llynfi Valley approximately 1/2 mile from Maesteg Town Centre. Convenient for schools, transport links and local amenities.
Up to date planning documents can be viewed on the Bridgend County Council web-site under planning Ref P/13/937/OUT. Alternatively we can email this to you on your request.
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
This information is not currently available.