Rhych Avenue, Porthcawl, Bridgend County. CF36 5DB
£200,000 4 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Street View
- To be sold by public auction on The 15th May 2019 At 7pm
- at The Village Hotel, 29 Pendwyallt Road, Coryton, Cardiff CF14 7EF
- Viewing schedule:
- Thursday 25th April 12-12.30pm
- Thursday 2nd May 12-12.30pm & Thursday 9th May 12-12.30pm
- Detached 3 storey house (ER:G)
- Outstanding sea views
- Close proximity to beach
- Complete refurbishment required
- Additional information
- Garage 1
- Style Detached
To be sold by public auction on The 15th May 2019 At 7pm at The Village Hotel, 29 Pendwyallt Road, Coryton, Cardiff CF14 7EF.
Thursday 25th April 12.00-12.30pm
Thursday 2nd May 12.00-12.30pm
Thursday 9th May 12.00-12.30pm
SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED 3 STOREY HOUSE WITH OUTSTANDING SEA VIEWS AND WITHIN A SHORT DISTANCE OF THE BEACH.
The property requires complete refurbishment throughout and benefits from a generous plot and parking.
N.B. All prospective buyers are advised to inspect the legal pack regarding access.
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
This information is not currently available.